Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pretty Pretty Pictures

Now that the wedding has come and gone, all of my bridal magazines, and bookmarked websites have been replaced with decorating/renovating magazines and cottage themed websites. Here are some looks that I have liked.

I really like the clean look of the light blue with the subway tile in this bathroom. I like the fixtures too.

I also like this color green, and the roman blind. I'm also kind of liking the clapboard look instead of the usual beadboard.

But then again, beadboard is just so pretty...


Moving on to kitchens... In these two pictures I love the bright white with the brown wood. Probably not very practical though.


Love yellow and blue together!
I like this color combo too
If I only got paid for looking at pretty pictures on the internet!

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love the blue & yellow combination. Very nice.