Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I haven't updated this blog in way too long. One excuse I've been giving is that Audie ate the chord that I need in order to download pictures. Which is true, and until I get said chord there probably won't be any more posts. However, I do have a bunch of wedding pictures that needed posting before any other new stuff goes up. I think I haven't put those up because the sheer number of wedding pictures is pretty overwhelming. But I am happy to say that I picked a few goodies to post. So here they are!

The first one is my favorite, because I feel like it shows how overjoyed I was the whole entire day:


As does this one where we are FINALLY husband and wife!!!







James and Luke looking dapper



The boys and their Danny Noonan hats. They're a riot alright...
The girls and their pretty beachy waves

And lastly

Cograts to us :)

1 comment:

Eat, Drink, & Sleep Preppy! said...

Congratulations you look beautiful!
What a beautiful wedding. May I add very preppy wedding too!
It's so nice to get to see the brides we get to work with all dressed up on their special day.
Thank you for choosing Preppy Monogrammed Gifts for your special day!