Sunday, July 13, 2008

At the same time that we bought the "X" Avignon lantern at Restoration Hardware, we also bought four of the Mykonos bronze lanterns. We weren't quite sure what to do with them, until I made a trip to Hobby Lobby and found these perfect shepherd hooks which are in the picture below. And what's even better is that they were on sale for $5.99! I only bought two because I wasn't sure how they would look, and when I went back they were all sold out which is a bummer. But the two stil look cute. Notice Audie trying to get me to open the gate for him, so that he can go out front.

Here is a close-up:


The biggest change in our backyard though, is Jay's secret garden. It is FLOURISHING!

Here is Audie being a good boy waiting outside the garden because he knows he's not allowed in.

Just to show that the garden is for real, here are pics of some of the crops which are just about ready to be harvested ("girls pick, men harvest")
Eggplant:

Grapfruit:

No comments: