Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bathrooms

As James and his dad are busy putting together our master bathroom, I am doing my part by finding examples of bathroom I like. How helpful am I!!!

I love this wall which kind of looks like clapboard siding. I also love the dresser which has been converted to a vanity.

I love beadboard. I can't decide on the height I like though. This looks like it's around 5 feet tall. Kinda nice...

This is very similar to what we want to do. Beadboard approximately 4 feet tall, 2 pedestal sinks (with backsplash!), and mirrored medicine cabinets above each sink.

More beadboard..
What I like here is the shelf at around 4 feet.
I like just about everything in this picture. The carrera marble, the beadboard shelves, the faucets, and of course, the hydrangeas. Every room should always have a bouquet of hydrangeas as far as I am concerned.
I am not sure what I am looking at here. This bathroom looks like it's in a cave. And yet... I like it! Maybe our next house should be a cave?