Monday, April 7, 2008

I have had quite a year! As of January 2007 I moved from Connecticut to Houston, TX, got engaged, started a new job, began planning a wedding, bought a house, adopted a puppy, quit my job, got another (better!) job, and am now bracing for my wedding day which is coming up in a month and half. I decided to start a blog because I always seem to have some sort of project on the horizon, and I think this could be a great outlet/resource into which I can channel all of my thoughts and ideas. I am sure that this blog won't be too pretty right now, but I am thinking that I will either get better at it with time, or... I will lose interest. To be determined...

My current "big project" is my upcoming wedding. I have a bunch of ideas which I hope will translate well the day of the wedding.

I'll start with the colors. The main colors for the wedding are navy and white. Originally I had planned to also have touches of red, but have lost most of the red accents along the way.

Some pictures I like are above

No comments: