Monday, April 21, 2008

I have been bad about getting out a new picture of Audie, our half English, half Neopolitan mastiff. So here he is! The brown stuff on his nose is remnants of the dirt he had been eating just prior to me making him sit for this picture.


This past weekend James and I put together a Passover feast! It turned out really good for our first outing, if I do say so myself. The charoset came out more like a smoothie, and the chopped liver was more mashed than chopped... but all in all not a bad showing. Either way here is our Passover table: Please notice the matzahs, and hagadot, and Seder plate (so authentic!)





On a related table note... as promised, here is a picture of my table with my lovely Provence table cloth from my aunt, my Tiffany bowl (pony) from Katie, my Delft candlesticks from Amsterdam., and a pitcher from the exotic Home Goods. Gotta love Home Goods...








No comments: