Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lights in the Heights

Since moving to the Heights we are always hearing about "Lights in the Heights." How it's the event of the year, and it's not to be missed. Well, last night we finally got to experience "Lights in the Heights" and it absolutely lived up to the hype!

Unfortunately, my pictures do not do the scene any justice. All of the houses were impeccably decorated to the nines, and lights were strewn along all the trees lining the streets. This is the best picture I have... Lights just do not photograph well (at least not for me).

Our neighbors threw an "ugly sweater" party, but I waited until the last minute to look for an ugly sweater, and of course couldn't find one. I did, however, find this adorable red vest at Target, and the Christmas hawaiian shirt that I found for James along with the red track jacket were plenty tacky for the two of us.

Our neighbors Pat, Alex, and Ryan went all out! LOVE the Christmas spirit!

James and our neighbor Matt bearing Christmas treats.

No comments: